The Retinol 0.1 Cream
What is it: A gentle retinol cream featuring 0.1% pure retinol for your skin
Why we love it:
- Formulated with a gentle blend of key ingredients for first-time retinol users.
- Gives a solution for early signs of aging, especially fine lines due to dry skin.
- A smart choice for preventing and correcting signs of aging before they become prominent.
20ml / 0.67 fl. oz
Initial Application (Week 1~2):
- Use every other night after applying essence or serum.
- Apply a small amount with your ring finger to areas with wrinkle concerns, like under the eyes, mouth, forehead, and neck.
- Recommended amount: 0.1ml per section (equivalent to 1 grain of rice).
Advanced Application (Week 3~):
- Apply every night after cleansing, following the moisturizer step.
- You may spread it over your entire face.
- Adjust the "building tolerance" phase based on individual differences, continuing until no discomfort is experienced.
- Gradually increase frequency and areas of application as tolerated.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Sulfite, Tocopherol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Retinol(0.1%), Allantoin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Tocotrienols, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Sorbitan Isostearate, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Myristic Acid, Lauric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glutathione, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate
COSRX believes that cosmetics should give more than just outward beauty. They are devoted to enabling individuals to find solutions according to their personal skin conditions. They strive to help their customers gain self-confidence, and ultimately to find their own unique beauty inside.
They have collected what their customers need and want regarding their skin concerns since 2002 and finally, "Cosmetics + RX = COSRX" was founded in 2013.