Madagascar Centella Light Cleansing Oil
What is it: A lightweight, oil-based cleanser that gently melts away impurities on your skin surface & pores
Why we love it:
- Cleanses makeup & sunscreen residues, dirt, and excess oil without stinging your skin
- Leaves your skin refreshed and light with a water-like texture
- A blend of hypoallergenic plant-derived oil removes even the heaviest makeup at once with the micellar particles
- Controls sebum & blackhead production
Refresh your skin with this cleansing oil, formulated with highly concentrated Madagascar Centella Asiatica Extract, which deeply moisturizes the skin without causing irritation.
200 ml / 6.76 fl. oz
1. Apply a few pumps onto the dry face with dry hands.
2. Gently massage in circular motions to dissolve makeup and debris.
3. Add a little water and continue massaging to create a light and milky emulsion.
4. Rinse off completely with lukewarm water.
Ethylhexyl Stearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Centella Asiatica Extract (10,000ppm), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Limonene, Linalool
Skin1004 believes whatever touches the skin must be clean and pristine. With this belief, they find the best ingredient from the untouched nature. '1004' has the same pronunciation as 'Angel' in Korean, and like the pure angel, they create natural and pure products with the elements in their rawest form.
This cleansing oil is amazing! I’ve used cleansing balms in the past and they tend to break me out, so I decided to try this cleansing oil out and it’s super lightweight but cleanses the skin well. I like to use this at night as a double cleanser (first this oil and then a water-based cleanser) to especially remove the sunscreen I applied in the morning. My pores feel super refreshed. Don’t skip out on double cleansing and get yourself some of this cleansing oil!