Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate
What is it : Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate is infused with galactomyces, peptides, proteins, minerals, and vitamin B1. This extract helps achieve brighter and softer skin. It eliminates dead skin cells, restores moisture, and enhances skin elasticity
Why we love it :
- Manage skin aging
- Wrinkles are visibly smoothed
- Shrink pore size
- Brightens up tired and dull-looking skin
150 ml /5.07 fl oz
- Use as a toner: Pour the product onto your hands or a cotton pad and use it as the first step of skincare after cleansing. This will tone the skin.
- Use as a mist: Add the product to a mist bottle and use the throughout the day as required.
- In a cream: Add a small quantity of the product to the cream or other products you were using before. About 5% of the quantity of the cream is ideal. Example: If the cream is 100 ml, then the Artemisia extract quantity should be about 5-10 ml. You can also mix different One Thing Extracts together.
- DIY mask: Soak a cotton pad with the extract and apply it to your face, on the areas you need concentrated care. Leave it for about 10 minutes, then take off the cotton pad and pat in the excess product.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol
A minimalist brand rooted in transparency with formulas designed only with ingredients you need to meet the goal of a more sustainable and effective skincare routine.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.