Rice Bran Bath Bomb
What is it: A bath bomb formulated with Rice Bran creates soft foam and rich bubbles for relaxing bath time, providing deep moisture to leave your skin feeling velvety and smooth
Why we love it:
- Rice Bran Extract gently moisturizes and softens skin texture while strengthening the skin's moisture barrier at once
- Warm water with the rice bath bomb promotes blood circulation, relieves body & skin stress
- The nutritious ingredients from naturally grown rice help brighten the skin
- Naturally derived oils, such as olive oil, avocado oil, and jojoba seed oil create firm skin to prevent your skin from drying out even after taking a bath
120 g / 4.23 oz
1. Fill your bathtub with warm water and gently place the bath bomb in the water.
2. Enjoy the scent and color that spreads in the water.
3. After enjoying the bath for 15-20 minutes, lightly rinse with water.
Sodium bicarbonate, Citric acid, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch , Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Fragrance, Water, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Persea Gratissima(Avocado) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate
House of Dohwa (Do-Hwa-Ga-In) focuses on bringing back the now-forgotten, Korean traditional skincare customs and the potential of native rice growing in the wild by exploring the roots of all the intricate processes from cultivation to extraction. The brand sources locally and ethically grown ingredients from designated farms and includes 10% of rice extracts in all its products.
Ever since I dipped my first toe into a warm soaky foot bath with this bath bomb, my foot has never been the same. It’s such a great treat for my feet and makes my feet super soft. And the aroma! I love how sweet it smells!
Smells great and perfect for bath time before bed to make you feel relaxed and refreshed. What a great way to relax and unwind after a long hard day.
My kids love taking baths with it and it seems to have a calming effect on them. It also seems to help my son's eczema..
My kids loved this bath bomb and I loved the scent.
My skin is SUPPPPERRR sensitive, but this bath bomb didn't break me out (which was nice). Other bath bombs tend to give me hives and irritate my skin my this one is just wonderful.